FIRE UP Coaching® is entitled to charge fees for services provided to students undertaking a course of study. These charges are generally for items such as course materials or textbooks, student services and training and assessment services.
Giving Notice of Enrolment Cancellation
A student who wishes to cancel their enrolment must give notice in writing via email. FIRE UP Coaching training staff who are approached with initial notice of cancellation are to ensure the student understands their rights with regards to the refunding of course fees. The student is also to be advised of other options such as suspending the enrolment and re-commencing in another scheduled training program.
Under normal circumstances refunds are not given however the below dictates the special grounds and identifies the circumstances in which a refund will be granted as well as the refunded amount where applicable.
Full refund of fees
A full refund of fees paid, including enrolment charge, will be granted in the event of the following:
- FIRE UP Coaching® cancels a course or class;
- An error is made at the time of enrolment e.g. if a student is enrolled in a unit/module previously completed
- FIRE UP Coaching® is unable to fulfil the requirements of the learning arrangement
Partial refund of fees on withdrawal within a specified time frame
- A student who gives notice to cancel their enrolment with greater than 7 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to an 85% refund of fees paid.
- The cancellation fee of 15% is required to cover the administration of the process, costs of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students’ initial intention to undertake the training.
- Discretion may be exercised by FIRE UP Coaching®, if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal for example if you are unable to start a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration).
- This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
To claim a refund, credit or for further information please send an email to email@example.com