Lead team members to embrace connecting with their customers and leaving a positive impact. This training addresses consistent, high quality Customer Service delivery to engage positively with every customer.
Every single one of us has, at some point, experienced customer service that left us disappointed. Interestingly, most people do not give feedback about unsatisfactory service to the person who delivers it. They just disappear and tell others, who they cannot get into conflict with, about the experience.
Giving excellent customer service requires the skills to recognise what a client really wants and find a way to deliver that. We need to have awareness about our thinking, our body language and our spoken words.
How we communicate greatly influences the outcomes we can achieve. Good communication can be a powerful motivator and poor communication can be detrimental in so many ways.
In this workshop we will look at how communication is impacting your team. For all organisations, understanding the consequences of bungled communication can be particularly motivating in learning to communicate better. Good communication means improved outcomes for all stakeholders.
This workshop is designed to support you to understand what each person’s part is in delivering excellent customer service.
- Thinking about your thinking–understanding the impact of thinking preferences on how we perceive others
- Increased self-awareness in relation to client interactions
- Active listening in the communication process
- Asking great questions
- Reflecting on how customer services is delivered to align with company values
- Identifying what customers expect and need (what does ‘great’ look like)
- Handling difficult conversations or conflict
- Becoming a customer focused team
- Action planning for achieving excellence in customer service.