Queensland Business Boost Grant Program
The Business Boost grants program provides support to businesses to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity. You may be eligible to receive a grant payment of $15,000 (excluding GST) on completing your proposed project!
Application for the program open at 9am on Friday 30 July 2021, the application form will be available on this date, use the link below to get the application form and more detail about the program.
The program provides up to $15,000 on completing your proposed project, successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs. Grant funding will be paid only after compliant acquittal documentation is received
You are eligible for the program if your business:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020-2021)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (business page / social media page)
- do not insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
FIRE UP Coaching is providing multiple options for you to choose and apply for this funding, click here to download our quote now.